DECLARATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The protection of your personal data is important to us. This privacy statement explains what kind of personal data we collect from you through our websites you visit and how we use that data legally.
Who we are and how you will contact us
This website belongs to the company AO Maria Papageorgiou and AO Stefanopoulos Pavlos based in Athens, 63 Kymothos 63 Agios Dimitrios and Vathheos 11-13, Athens respectively. Stefanopoulos Pavlos is responsible for the data we process. Responsible in our company for personal data protection issues is Maria Papageorgiou Phone 220.127.116.113 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org You can contact us for any question or other questions regarding the collection and use of Personal Data or the this privacy statement and for the exercise of your rights by the law for the protection of personal data at e-mail: email@example.com
What is Personal Data and its processing?
1) Personal data (or personal data) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (called a "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be verified, directly or indirectly, in particular through reference to an identifier, such as name, ID number, location data, online ID, or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of that individual.
2) Processing of personal data is any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means, in personal data or in personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, customization or alteration, retrieval, search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
General about the Personal data we collect when you visit our website and the purposes of collecting and processing them.
Like all online businesses, we collect data to make our website work effectively and to provide you with the best possible experience and information you are looking for while browsing. Some of this information is provided directly by you, such as when you create a personal account to use our website by filling out a form or contacting us for support or information. With your consent we obtain certain data by recording how you interact with our website, for example, using technologies such as cookies and the data we collect may include the IP address or browser information (browser) that you use while browsing the website and the links selected. For the collection of data through cookies we ask for your explicit consent when you enter our website according to the cookies policy that you can see to cookies section.
We collect personal data when you contact us and the purposes of collecting and processing them.
When you contact us via email or phone e.g. to request information about products, your order, prices, offers or descriptions for products or other material we may collect from you your full name, address, shipping address of your order and your email address, telephone number or other contact information as well as the content of the e-mail you sent us in order to execute the transaction with you or because this is necessary for the communication with you and for the necessary actions to be taken. You can unsubscribe from the list of emails of our company by contacting us at 18.104.22.1683, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informing you about your Rights.
The law provides for data subjects to have the right to request the controller to access and correct or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of the data subject or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability , as well as revoking any consent you have given with future validity. For relevant issues you can contact the "Personal Data Protection Authority: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece" Details about the rights of the data subject:
Right of access of the data subject
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive confirmation from the controller as to whether or not the personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the personal data and the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the relevant categories of personal data;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been disclosed or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(d) if possible, the period for which personal data will be stored or, where this is not possible, the criteria for determining that period;
(e) the existence of a right of request to the controller for the correction or deletion of personal data or a restriction on the processing of personal data relating to the data subject or a right of objection to such processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where personal data are not collected by the data subject, any available information concerning their origin;
(h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, provided for in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GBER and, at least in such cases, important information on the logic to be followed and the significance and intended due to processing for the data subject.
2. When personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 46 concerning the transmission.
3. The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. For additional copies that may be requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee for administrative costs. If the data subject submits the request electronically and unless the data subject requests otherwise, the information shall be provided in the electronic form normally used.
4. The right to receive a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right of correction
The data subject has the right to demand from the controller without undue delay the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him. For the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including through a supplementary declaration.
Right to delete
1. The data subject has the right to request from the controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: a) personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
(b) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based
c) the data subject is opposed to the processing and there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing
(d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
(e) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject;
(f) personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GIP.
The right to delete data does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
(a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
(b) to comply with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a duty in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority processing,
(c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3) of the GIP;
(d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes.
e) for the establishment, exercise or legal support